The FTR cab’s wide step and wide-opening doors allow easy entry to the spacious interior of the Isuzu exclusive Hexapod cab, which features three-across seating and extra space for storage behind the seats. The suspension driver’s seat with armrest is specially designed to reduce driver fatigue, making it one of the most comfortable seats on the market. These features will make your drive easier and more productive than ever before.
Low Ownership Costs
The Isuzu FTR, like every Isuzu diesel truck, comes with a number of features and programs that dramatically reduce downtime and overall cost of ownership, including:
- A standard Multi-Information Display that allows drivers to monitor the status and condition of over a dozen vehicle performance functions, reducing maintenance costs and downtime.
- Available Vehicle Health Reports provide a comprehensive analysis of the truck’s powertrain and emissions systems, fuel economy, brake usage and driver operating habits.
- Three-year/unlimited mileage powertrain limited warranty.
- Four-year/unlimited mileage perforation from corrosion limited warranty.
The Class 6 Truck Of The Future
The overall concept of the FTR is the next generation medium-duty Low Cab Forward truck, one that features a clean, durable, highly efficient, turbocharged, four-cylinder engine and is the best Class 6 choice for pickup and delivery in cities. The engine provides:
- 215 horsepower @ 2,500 rpm
- 520-lbs –ft of torque @ 1,600 rpm