COVID-19 Updates from Nextran Truck Centers—Learn More
Service Advisor - Macon, GA
Job Title: Service Advisor
Reports to: Service Manager
The Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work, establishing written service estimates, and providing ongoing communication with the customer on the status of repair orders.
Job Duties Include:
- Scheduling service appointments with Service Foreman
- Preparing written estimates for parts and labor, providing accurate timeframe for completion, inspecting vehicle and recommending additional services as needed
- Educating customers on manufacturer’s recommended maintenance
- Tracking service work/repair orders, updating dispatch system, and providing customers with timely follow-up on work in progress
- Explaining service work and related charges to customers before, during and after the completion of services
- Reviewing completed work with Shop Foreman and back parts counter personnel
- Processing repair orders and handling customer’s method of payment
- Test driving vehicle with customer, as needed
- Other duties, as assigned
The qualifications listed below are representative of preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum three years experience in heavy duty truck industry with working knowledge of parts and services used in repair and maintenance. Similar experience in related industries will be considered.
- Computer proficiency
A commercial driver’s license is preferred.
Apply by filling the form below: