Isuzu N-Series trucks reach new levels of maneuverability. The power steering system allows for superior wheel-cut angles and turning ability. As a result, this allows Isuzu trucks to display best in class maneuverability allowing for optimal driver control and functionality.
DIVERSE BODY TYPES
The Isuzu NRR offers wheelbases from 109 to 212 inches and bodies up to 24 feet. From street sweeper to tow body, this truly is this most versatile truck.
Available options include:
- Regular Cab Chassis, Dump Body, Refuse Body, Sweeper Body, Tow Body, Utility Body, Van Body
- Crew Cab Cab Chassis, Crew Cab Dump Body, Crew Cab Stake Body
All basic maintenance checks can be performed without ever having to tilt the cab:
- The hydraulic brake fluid reservoir and windshield washer fluid container are easily accessible within the cab
- Fuses are within easy reach and line of sight of the driver
- The truck’s engine oil and fuel level can be checked from inside of the cab